Barrie Appliance Repair is owned and operated by RepairCare
- Service Call Fees and Information
- RepairCare is a home services brokerage that connects between quality service providers and potential clients. Once job is booked using RepairCare services, RepairCare will book the appointment with the service provider and will pay him one day after the job is completed. RepairCare provides the service provider with jobs booking and billing services. RepairCare will charge the client using its credit card terminal and will send the money to the service provider. In case that the customer or the service provider have differences about the service provided, RepairCare will get involved and act as a mediator. RepairCare will hear both sides and will review all the signed job materials and recordings. After internal review RepairCare will come with a mediation resolution that will hopefully work both the Customer and the Service Provider.
- In the case that the customer purchased multiple services, each service will be considered as a stand alone work order.
- When you book a service call it is your responsibility to be present at the location you provided us, between the entire appointment window. Example, If we said the technician will arrive between 12-4 at 123 Joe St. You must be present during the entire time at that location. If you are not present at the appointment, please have someone 18 years old or older to act as a representative on your behalf with a valid payment method. If these conditions are not met, a reduced service call will be charged to cover the service provider time, gas, etc.
- All unpaid invoices that have been outstanding for 10 or more days will be subjected to minimum $120 legal and admin charges.
- In case that more than one project is provided in the same house on the same day, a special discount will be provided.
- Cancellation Policy
- We must be given at least 3 (three) business hours notice from the beginning of the appointment if you want to cancel your appointment. This applies to new service calls, and any follow up appointments. If your appointment is between 12pm-4pm, we must be notified before 9am that same day. If you are calling after hours, please DO NOT leave a voicemail. A service call can be cancelled only with a live agent and a cancellation code will be provided to you over the phone.
- If we are able to schedule an appointment for you within 3 (three) hours from the time you called, you will have 30 (thirty) minutes from the time you booked your appointment if you wish to cancel.
- Failure to comply with our cancellation policy will result in a reduced service call.
- Refund Policy
- Partial refunds can be offered at the discretion of the service department. Please email all inquiries for refunds to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service call fees are not refundable
- Labour fees are not refundable
- Order Parts Policy
- If a technician needs to order a part to complete a repair, a 50% (fifty percent) deposit for parts and labour will be charged. The remaining 50% (fifty percent) will be paid when the technician comes back to install the ordered part.
- We are not responsible for any delays, and/or backorders of any part we order on your behalf. We have a variety of suppliers that we source every part for and sometimes they are not in stock. We always try to get the part as possible to you!
- There are no refunds on parts that were already ordered thru a technician out in the field since these orders are processed immediately and automatically. Order for parts made directly with the head office can be cancelled only in the first 3 hours.
- If you order a part for you to install on your own, full payment for the part and shipping is required before the part is ordered. If the part that you chose to order doesn’t fix the problem with your appliance and/or you wish to return the part, we can only accept parts that are unopened. There will be a 20% (twenty percent) part restocking fee, and you will be responsible for delivering the part back to us.
- If you order any parts or materials for one of our service provider to install without our service provider providing an initial diagnosis, a 50% (fifty percent) deposit will be charged before placing an order. The balance will be due when the service provider comes with the part to install. If you made an incorrect diagnosis and the part you chose to order does not fix your problem. A reduced service call will be charged, and if you wish to return the part, a 20%( twenty percent) restocking fee will be applied as long as the part was not used.
- Ourservice provider will always clean up the work area around your appliance once the job has been completed, including the removal of old damaged parts. If the customer wishes to keep the broken and/or damaged part, the customer must request the technician to leave the part behind prior to leaving his house. If the customer does not wish to keep the damaged and/or broken part behind, the part will be recycled at the end of the day, and we will not be able to recover them.